Keeping you warm
For more than 38 years Dyand has been replacing furnaces in the Edmonton Area. Whether it be a basic Mid Efficient to High Efficient Replacement or something more complicated like extra duct work to get rid of that one cold room in your home you have been living with, we have the expertise to complete the job correctly.
Dyand was the first company (and today remains the only one) to offer a no nonsense package pricing. All our furnace package prices include your permit, removal of your existing furnace, installation of your new furnace, a new transition, Gas & Electrical Hook up, a new chimney liner and the High Efficient venting. Basically, everything needed for most installations is included in our package pricing.
A no nonsense pricing policy makes it simple. When we complete an estimate on your home we will provide you the package price and clearly break out extras, those that are required by building code versus those that are discretionary allowing you to make an educated decision. Our goal is not to confuse, it's to simplify.
- Start by requesting a quote though this site or phoning us.
- An estimator will come to your home and provide you with a no obligation quotation.
- When you approve of the installation and contact your estimator, he will process the paperwork and book your installation date.
- You will be contacted by Customer Service who will schedule a date for site measure-up.
- Your furnace will then be installed on the date promised by your estimator.
- Single furnace installation takes one day. Heat is left off for no more than 2 hours in winter.
- The homeowner then calls the City or County for Final Inspection.
Estimates are only estimates until you agree to proceed, at that point they become fixed prices. The amount you are quoted is the amount you pay, no exceptions so book an estimate today by calling or emailing us.